Monday, May 19, 2008

Life.

Was feeling irritated several hours ago.

Now, I am feeling okay after going out for a brisk-walking and jogging.

I think, I shall start hitting the gym. I shall go hit the gym fequently! I swear. I dont want to grow fat. I really dont. T.T

Starting from this week, I shall be exercising regularly. Hopefully. Haha. =p

Just sat down and thought of the natural disasters that have hit China Sichuan and Myanmar.

The Earthquake in China

The death toll just keep climbing. As the days passed, the chances of survivers surviving just keep decreasing.

What touches me is the news of a mother who tried her best to protect her child from being hurt during the earthquake by sheltering off all the debris away from the child.
http://www.xin.sg/article.php?category=76&article=18726

What does this prove?
Parents are like durians. They seems hard with thorns on the outside whenever they tried to interfere with our lives. However in actual fact, they do care about us a lot a lot.

How many times do you think that after lecturing us and hitting us with a cane when we are young, did they not comfort you when you went to bed?

How many times do you think that though they disapprove with some of the things that you want yet they still get the things you wanted just to humour you?

How many times in life do you think they will be there for you?
I have friends who have lost one of their parents when they are young due to accidents and sickness. Do you think that they dont enjoy the days that they had spent with them when they are alive?

Take time off your busy schedule and start thinking of the things that your parents have done for you.
Ask yourself these question: Are you sure that they had done nothing that make you touched?
Are you sure that they have not done their best part as a parent?
Have you done your own part as a child?

Life is just like that. Sometimes, one tends to think too less about the things that happen in our surroundings. Yet at other times, one tends to think too much like now.
That's the trouble of life.
And in actual fact, it is actually the beauty in life too. =)

Cyclone in Myanmar.

Just as everyone has been helping the people in China, have anyone decided to lend a helping hand to those in myanmar? Everywhere is just China Sichuan earthquake blah blah blah. Those in myanmar dont deserve to be helped?
So please start lending a helping hand to them too. Life is not all about lending a helping hand only when a disaster strucks. Everyone can do their part in our daily life and stop being hypocrites to help only when something had happened. =)

Life is just so unpredictable. You will never know when is the last moments of your life. You also not know what will be your last thoughts or where you will be going after death. So just start treasuring the moments you have. Be it happy or sad. You just got to enjoy it. (:

Life is just so complicated.

Perhaps it's just time for me to get a life and start thinking about the philosophy of life.

No comments: